Colorful and Chic TriBeCa Loft Tour


*images via traditional home

This is the ever colorful, perfectly tasteful, and beautifully curated TriBeCa loft of Bethenny Frankel.  It's 3,400 square feet of pure goodness.  I knew I loved this woman.  Here are my favorite elements:
1. The neutral walls in the public living spaces, decorated with pops of bold color and BIG art. Small art is a pet peeve of mine, especially on gigantic walls like hers! :)
2. Her daughter's room is sweet and elegant.  I love little girl's rooms that don't feel too "little girl"...know what I'm sayin'?!
3. That. Wallpaper.  Enough said.... but I will say more :)  One of the best ways to design a large room with tall ceilings is to highlight that feature and play it up with an equally large pattern.  A small patterned wallpaper would have been way too busy on that big scale wall.  This organic flower paper is soft, neutral, but with a touch of whimsy, while the rest of the room is sophisticated and a bit traditional. The wallpaper is the perfect touch to this sassy girl's haven.

What's your favorite part?
I'm pretty sure it's safe to say her condo is great. On a side note, have you tried her cocktail line, Skinny Girl?  It's quite delicious and easy on the calories!

Happy Thursday!
xoxo
Photobucket

20 comments

  1. Beautiful and so chic! Love the little girls room, but have to say the countertops in the bath really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen anything like those turquoise countertops, and I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the bedrooms, they're so inviting and cozy looking.
    xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bathroom counters are amazing! Although, I can't help but be sad that they're divorcing :(

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right when I saw the first picture I thought "I think this is Bethenny's lost?!" (As if we were bffs and I had been there before!

    I love her and the style of this loft is to die for. You're right, the wallpaper is spot on.

    Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifu. What great taste. I love that wall paper too. Gorgeous!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a fan of the kitchen but love the rest of the place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is the little girl's room. I love the pattern on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her apartment is in the same building as Jay-Z and Beyonce. I can't imagine what this loft cost before she completely re-did the entire thing. I wish I had Skinny-Girl money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was $5million before the remodel.

      Delete
    2. I know! It's outrageously expensive, but hopefully we can just take some design ideas from it and recreate on a smaller budget :)

      Delete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the white and pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this! so many great details. i love the breakfast nook, the tufted ottoman and her headboard & bed frame are to die for. i think i may have to do an ikea hack to get nightstands like hers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bathroom is amazing!! I love the shower tiles (ann sacks??) And the counter is breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looooove the little girl's room!! So sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That teal bathroom for sure! The living room is pretty chic too :)

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love that sweet little girl's room! That wallpaper is so pretty. And as for Skinny Girl cocktail drinks ~ yum! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm ready to move in and not change a thing! Love the light fixture in the living room and that pretty wallpaper. I have tried Skinny Girl Body Lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very, very pretty!

    I'd love to see the living spaces look more, well, lived in! The bedrooms are gorgeous (that girl's room is to-die-for), but the other spaces are lacking something for me ... a sense of "home", if you will. I know the photos are for a magazine, so I'll blame it on the stagers. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top