On My Desk: No. 1


Happy Thursday! Either once a week or once every two weeks, I'll be doing a little series called "On My Desk". I figure since I'm in school, I may as well show you what I'm working on, little things I love to display, use or write in. Or in this week's case, drink out of :) 

Over break I drank a lot of delicious tea from cute vintage tea cups. I also made a polka dot one, found here.  I'm in love with the new mint green Essie nail polish color and can't wait to try it out!  I love journals and notebooks, and this turquoise one is one of my very favorites. My sweet friend Elle sent it to me for Christmas.  Last but not least, my Kate Spade glitter iPhone case is always on my desk.

Hopefully next week I'll be able to show you some things I'm working on for school. Also next week I hope to show a sneak peek of the new place. For now, you can see some vignettes from around the apartment on instagram: michaelanoelle.

What's on YOUR desk this week?! Off to the first class of the new quarter! Have a great day!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Welcome my sponsor, Shae of Skoope Home
Shae creates my favorite pillows around {some of which are seen in my bedroom reveal!} She offers modern, bright, and fun designs to spice up any room in your home. SHOP here.

23 comments

  1. Cute! I really love your iphone case! I am so ready for Kate Spade to come out with some cuter cases for the iPhone 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michaela your phone case is sooooo cute! And from a fellow tea fanatic, love your teacup too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love this, I can't wait to see more about what's on your desk. I love being able to take a sneak peak of what's in other bloggers rooms! xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy first day of class! i'm glad you like the notebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! the most feminine little picturesque desk happenings i've ever seen! and i think i need that new essie color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm already adoring this series! Your iphone case is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your classes, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a similar Notebook this week. I love it. Have a great semester! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the notebook! My desk is filled with glitter! I'm working on a diy decor project for a friend's wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love that phone cover its beautiful!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute idea for a series! Definitely looking forward to it :)I don't have a desk at home but I will definitely have something to talk about next week after school has started!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so adorable! Even your desk supplies are cute! And I love your phone case! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that notebook! I've seen it around online and looked for it when I was in the US in November but it evaded me :(

    A beautiful little collection of lovely things friend :) Hope you're doing well back at school!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. that iphone case is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope your first day of your new quarter went well Michaela! Can't wait to get a peek of your new apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely adore the KS glitter case!! Hopefully they'll come out with one for the 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your iphone case is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! I love this new series, Michaela! I'm such a sucker for notebooks. I think I got (no lie) 7 of them as a gift this christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That iphone case is SO cute!! I'm scared to get a cute one in case I drop it and break it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. those are pretty colors! the case, the notebook, the little cup is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top