Weekend Features

Hey loves! Hope you're enjoying the start to your weekend. I have some wonderful gals here today that you may or may not know, but most definitely should get acquainted with them if you don't know them already! I love my sponsors and only take on shops and blogs I genuinely adore. Hope you'll take a few minutes to stop by these blogs and shops!

Nicole is the designer of a new women's contemporary fashion line that she launched with her two sisters, Kendra and Alexa, in September 2012.  The company is founded on the philosophy that there is no limit to creative thinking, and that the way we dress is a direct reflection of our attitude, ideas, and lifestyle. De La Hooke is based in Los Angeles, where everything is designed, manufactured, and produced.

SHOP     
***
Hi Everyone! I’m always happy to appear on Michaela’s blog, since she is just the sweetest girl - what a talent and eye she has. If we haven’t met, my name is Stephanie and I write a blog over at stephaniesterjovski.com. I also own an on-line print shop, where I sell my original designs, and are also now being sold in boutiques in both America and Canada. I’ve also started offering custom design prints, where you & I work together to create the perfect piece for you, or someone you’d like to gift it to. Nothing makes me happier than to get an e-mail, tweet etc. of one of my prints in someone’s home! I mean, it really just gets me giddy. I love the quote, “what you do everyday matters more than what you do once in a while” and every day I try to make the effort to be a blessing to someone else, even if it’s just a small thing like making them smile. What I love most about what I do is being able to inspire others, whether it is on my blog or through the prints I sell, I get so much fulfillment out of it. I love getting a comment or e-mail telling me I have lifted someone’s spirit, or inspired them in some way, it literally brings the biggest smile to my face. So glad I can introduce myself to Michaela’s lovely readers, hop on over to my links to find out more:

SHOP | BLOG

***
Hi! My name is Natalie and I am recently a new mom with a new home. I have a lifestyle blog and love writing about my sweet baby girl, decorating my new home, what I'm wearing, and everything in between. I look forward to having you over at Nat Your Average Girl where I'm currently planning baby girl's first glam birthday party! And thanks to Michaela for having me!

BLOG
***

Founder of Anastasia Marie, a stationery + design studio that celebrates the handcrafted world of paper. I discovered that I was crazy about paper after I made my first set of Valentines for my friends back in middle school. Seeing that people actually liked receiving handmade cards, even if they were cut from old candy boxes, boosted that love. It soon grew into an obsession for all things that paired well with paper, pencils and tape included. 

SHOP | BLOG

***

Come back next week for a giveaway from the sweet girls at De La Hooke!! Trust me, you won't want to miss it. Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. What lovely ladies! I can't wait to check out their blogs and work. The De La Hooke dress you shared recently is SO gorgeous ~ I love their designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make sure to check them out! Thanks for letting us know about them! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top