Happy Wednesday, all! I'm so excited to introduce you to one of my favorite people in the blogosphere. Meet Brynn of Chartreuse & a Twist
Is her header not the cutest thing you've ever seen? I can assure you, the cuteness does not stop there. Brynn has a lovely zest for life and passion for design, events, DIYs and everything pretty. Her own wedding was completely gorgeous, so you should go check out the feature here. Brynn and I quickly bonded over the little places we love to go in Seattle. I think we'd make great friends. And I think you would, too! Here's what she's loving and what she's not this week...
1. I seriously can't get enough polka dots in my life! I was getting my hair cut on Saturday and I was wearing this top...then, when I went to pull out my wallet to pay, what do you know?! My wallet totally matched my top...it is black with white polka dots, too! Hmm, a problem? I think not ;)
2. I know it is still 2 (long) months away, but I can't help but dream of spring...
slightly warmer & sunnier days, beautiful blooms, hurry up spring!!!
3. It's funny, Michaela & I had a little side conversation over instagram about this photo. It was concluded that we both love Madewell's flats :) I own 3 pairs & I will not stop there! They are the simply the cutest & the comfiest! So Parisian chic :)
4. The chilly weather makes me crave nothing but comfort food! And ramen is most definitely one of my favorite comfort foods! I have been in search of the perfect bowl since my visit to Japan several years ago & I finally found it...now I can not get enough!
1. I can't really complain too much...we have definitely had a very mild winter so far here in Seattle. There have been many sunny days, BUT there have also been a fair share of gloomy & gray ones...
& those are the days that feel like they last forever. I am over it! Please, sunshine, I beg you to come back to us soon!!!
2. I am officially blaming the holidays for raising my sweets tolerance! ;) I have been trying so badly to take the sweet stuff out of my diet...but they just keep smiling in my face & taunting me!
*Le sigh* Maybe I just need to stop getting coffee at the doughnut shop! (but their coffee is SO good!)
Thank you so much, Michaela, for inviting me over today!
I loved getting to think about all of the things I am loving (and not so much) right now :)
Thanks, friend! I do agree- those Madewell flats are my favorite. SO comfortable, too! I totally know what she means about the Seattle gloom, and have to say I don't miss that. I'm also not mad about the 80 degree weather here in LA this week :) Isn't Brynn the absolute sweetest?! Go say hello to her today over at Chartreuse & a Twist.
What are YOU loving this Wednesday?