{Mint & Peachy Pink} My Bedroom Tour Reveal


As you all know, I was in the process of redesigning my bedroom all last summer. This would be the combined result of going through a break up and needing to stay busy {totally worked, by the way!}, being at your parent's house for the summer, and realizing your bedroom needed a little TLC :)

 I'm head-over-heels for Caitlin Wilson Textile's pretty fabric, so those were the hues that determined the direction of my color story, as you might remember.  All you readers helped me pick my paint color over in this post, so thank you! Fresh minty walls and rejuvenating peachy pink accents -- that was enough to make me swoon!

 I refinished the white dresser {a Goodwill find for only $70}, gave the nightstand a fresh coat of dove gray paint, sewed the curtains with my sweet grandma's help, and put together a collection of architectural paintings and prints by talented artists for the gallery wall above my desk {all artists are credited below in the source list}.  Now when I'm blogging and working on client projects, I have something extra pretty and inspiring to glance up at every once and a while.   As a lover of all things handmade, I made sure to hunt down my favorite etsy shops and add some specialty pieces to my room.  You helped me choose which pillows to have made for my bed in this post

I'm a firm believer in absolutely adoring the place you call home by filling it with treasures you love {more on this subject in my post from yesterday}.  I'm also pretty sure a certain english cream golden retriever will make you smile almost every time you see her.  Miss Hope is my personal assistant and sometimes we take breaks to read the latest House Beautiful together :)

In case you missed my feature on Made By Girl last week, you can enjoy my full room tour and source list below!
 

Beautiful photographs {both film and digital} taken and edited by the talented Emily Scott of Gem Photo.

Source List
Paint color: Sea Cap by BEHR

Gallery Wall:

Paintings- Custom artwork by Jill Atogwe (jkatogwe@gmail.com)
Photographs- Sarah Tucker Photography
Letter "M"- Anthropologie

Desk:

Desk & chair: consignment
Desk lamp: West Elm
Shell frame: Anthropologie
Chair pillow: West Elm
Side storage bookcase & turquoise box: thrifted
Baskets: Michael's
Birdcage: San Francisco Flower Mart
"By Wisdom A House is Built" painting: Michaela Noelle Designs

Bed:

Bedding: Anthropologie (similar)
Pink greek key pillows: Skoope Home
Gray Euro Sham: West Elm
Accent Pillow: DIY using Caitlin Wilson Textile Fabric
Artwork above bed: custom by Michaela Noelle Designs

Bookshelves:

I Love You Blogs & Coffee print: Made By Girl
Mercury owl: West Elm
Abstract painting: Paint the Runway etsy
Succulent & mint pot: Trader Joes & San Francisco Flower Mart

Dresser:
Dresser: Thrifted and refinished with Anthropologie knobs
Lamp: Home Goods
Cake stand: Meadow Boutique

 Other:
Curtains: Sewed using Caitlin Wilson Textile Fabric // DIY here
Nightstand: Refinished from Home Goods
Large white owl: Home Goods
Rain boot painting: Custom by Jill Atogwe (jkatogwe@gmail.com)
Turquoise rain boot frame: Z Gallerie 
"Happy Girls are the Prettiest" print: SS Print Shop



Have a beautiful weekend!  See you back here next week for some serious Christmas business.  Don't forget to check out our up-coming link parties, get your DIY on, and link up your projects next week for our Christmas Cheer parties! Go here for more info

Happy weekend :)
Love,
Photobucket

PS. Today's the last day of November. I can't handle this!!

35 comments

  1. Once again thank you & it's so beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good girl, you know I love it! And I love your little tray of inspiration. Did you know Kelly Wearstler does the same thing? I smell greatness. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures make me smile every time I see them. :) Love your beautiful room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez! I'd LOVE to have a room like this. This is absolutely amazing!!!! You did an awesome job. I feel like I'm looking at something straight from a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room is so gorgeous, Michaela! You have a serious talent.

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bedroom is gorgeous! You did such a great job designing it. It is completely representative of you! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love love it, Michaela! You are soo talented. The colors are to die, and I love all the little details like the striped pencils and flowers. You have a great eye for design! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks gorgeous Michaela, I love how it turned out! Have a great weekend girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. the space is sooo you michaela! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the rainboot artwork - a nod to Seattle? Also love you reading mags with Hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your room is just adorable!!! And you are too talented :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful space! My fave part is the desk area and gallery wall! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is so gorgeous and timeless! Classic and girly! Love!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is DA-BOMB.com!!

    www.gbofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet room, Michaela. I love seeing all of the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely beautiful!! I can't get over it!! I need to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your room is beautiful Michaela. That wall color is lovely....so peaceful. You are very talented! I love your artwork and also the rain boot painting. How sweet you and Hope are reading the magazine. Precious. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's gorgeous, Michaela! Just perfect.

    I hope you don't mind me saying that I'll be using it for some inspiration for Maile's "big girl" room. I do NOT at all mean that it is juvenile, just that it is lovely! :)

    PS - I wear Lola, too. It's a favorite.

    Happy Weekend to you, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Your room is absolutely stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your room! hope is the best little model!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I adore every last thought out detail! The furniture, the colors, the accessories and your smiling face, all so lovely!

    xo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow I love this room!!! I would never want to leave!!! The color combination is fabulous!!!!
    Stopping by from the Designer in Teal HOP :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful but I have question:) Where can I find that rain boot picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you:) It's a custom painting by Jill Atogwe (jkatogwe@gmail.com)

      Delete
  24. Where can I find that rain boot picture? :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What is the paint color on the walls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to know this too, as I'm aiming for mint and have various colours but wanting something lighter like this.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top