Rustic Lake House

 
 
 
 
 
all images via House Beautiful

Happy Monday to you all! I thought since I'm still recovering from my trip to Texas over the weekend, I would leave you with some serious eye candy from this stunning lake house in New York.  This perfectly charming, rustic and elegant abode was designed by Thom Filicia and featured on House Beautiful.  Here's what I'm loving about the house:

1. The many textures to feast your eyes upon. Go re-look at each image....not one room is dull or boring, but instead each is done with a special finish (wall-covering, wall texture, rug, wood work, textile, etc)
2. That adorable little guest house? I'll take it. The outdoor eating area and oversized lantern had me at first glance.
3. The pops of pretty colors help break up and add spunk to this mostly rustic home. The second bedroom is sweet as can be, done in that mint-/turquoise with sparks of pink.
4. I think my very favorite thing about the home, though, is the lighting. Each light fixture is different, look collected, and have stories-- something I want to try to emulate in my home one day.  

What's your favorite part about this lake house? How was your weekend??
Love,
Photobucket

10 comments

  1. I love the wallpaper in the bathroom! So whimsical and pretty. I hope you enjoyed TX!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dining room is amazing. how was texas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, the living room! I love exposed beams and stone fireplaces, and both put together? Rustic heaven! Hope you had a good trip back to LA--Texas misses you already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love House Beautiful! Always inspirational!
    Just wanted to say thank you for the giveaway- can't wait to start putting it to use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When can I move in?? Is the nursery ready??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous home! Nothing better than a nice lake house to hang out in with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love that house! All the rooms are beautiful!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I'll take the guest house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is just amazing!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top