Sunday, November 25, 2012


December is fast approaching!  We all love the holidays, so I just can't wait for it to be here! As I begin to plan my posts and projects for the month, I wanted to pop into today quickly to ask what sort of posts you'd like to see here on the blog in December. Anything specific? Please leave me a comment letting me know!

We picked out our tree on Friday and got it all decorated! Can't wait to show it off soon. It drizzled the night before so I pulled out my rain boots and wore them tree hunting :)

Also, I'm now accepting December sponsors and advertisers! I'd love to showcase great etsy shops, small businesses and fun blogs. If you think your blog or shop is a good fit and are interested in advertising, please email me at

Enjoy your Sunday!


  1. All of the trees look gorgeous!

  2. More posts about life in LA since it seems like a big adjustment! :)

  3. These photos are so lovely and are making me feel very festive:)

  4. I'd love to see a blog on alternatives to the traditional wooden coffee table.


Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover