She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Simply Grove


Happy Wednesday! Today I have the sweet and talented Kirsten of Simply Grove
Kirsten's style is impeccable, so her blog has been a long time daily read of mine. I'm thrilled to have this designer and talented writer here dishing on what she's loving and what she's not! Take it away :)
***

1.  Fall time.  I love Fall time!  Like with every fiber in my being.  Boise has a gorgeous fall season and every year I feel like I've forgotten how much I love it.  Yes yes, I love it so.

2.  Giant knit blankets.  Nothing says cozy weather like a large knit blanket.  They're modern, classic and warm up any space.  

3.  My son's new haircut.  My son Ethan has the most gorgeous curly hair.  Because he is so active, his hair ends up getting sweaty, dirty and makes him hot.  So this week we decided to chop it.  I love it and he loves so it's a win win!


The murder involving the nanny has broken my heart.  As a mom, I can't even imagine what Mrs Krim is going through.  It's absolutely heartbreaking. 


***

Thank you, Kirsten!  My heart truly goes out to anyone effected by the nanny story posted above.  I'm loving the Fall and there's truly nothing better than big warm blankets! :)

Go visit Simply Grove today!
What are you loving this Wednesday?  Happy middle of the week!
Love,
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Fall is the best time of the year. Your son is adorable. And yes, I can't even fathom what that family is going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is adorable. You are going to have to beat the girls off of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's adorable indeed! Kelly here is right :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a tragedy! Breaks my heart!! I can't imagine why or how anyone could kill two innocent little kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top