Grateful.

ashley slater photography

When I think of all the things I'm thankful for, I'm overwhelmed.  The fact that we don't even deserve life, and yet God's mercies are new every morning, continues to blow me away.  His grace; undeserved and freely given.  His love; so deep, we will never be able to understand it.  Our talents; only given to us by God to bless others.  The delicious food we will devour today; His provision in our lives.  My sweet family and friends who I am forever grateful for; God placed each one in my life for a specific reason and at the perfect time.  

For more things I'm thankful for, check out my guest post on Jane's cute blog.

For all this and so much more, I'm thankful. What are you thankful for? Enjoy your day filled with Turkey, mashed potatoes (my favorite part!!), pie, and the ones you love.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Photobucket

10 comments

  1. I love this post. I am so thankful that my husband isn't deployed, that even though we are not home in Michigan with our family that we have amazing friends here to spend the holiday with.. so much to be thankful for! I hope you have an amazing holiday!!

    xx Liz Marie
    Lizmarieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for my amazing friends and family I have, and for the unconditional love from the lord!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture!!! Love you and your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!
    such a beautiful list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michaela! I just found your blog; LOVE it! There are so many things we have in common! I'll be following you for now on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful family you have, Michaela! Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving together! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thankful for God and his love that gently guides me to where I need to be, even when I'm not sure where I'm going. I am having thanksgiving dinner tomorrow for the fiances birthday, so I haven't gotten to eat yet! I'm pretty excited... :) Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top