On My Desk & Cyber Monday


Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend with family and friends. I was so excited to come home and find my very first Olive Box package on my desk. If you aren't familiar with Olive Box, it's a company, much like Birch Box, that sends an assortment of stationary and paper goods each month.  I got a subscription for my birthday! It was so fun to open and find a bunch of goodies.  Inside were cute postcards, tree bark pencils and a pretty print that I framed in a simple white frame.  I can't wait for December's box to arrive!! 

In other news, it's Cyber Monday! This past weekend, I did a bit of online Black Friday shopping. Did you?! If you're looking to add some cute accessories, furniture, rugs, or other home decor to your house, shop Lulu & Georgia's Cyber Monday sale.  26% off your purchase, in honor of November 26th! 

SHOP here :)

And tell me what you get if you make any purchases! 
I have a busy next few weeks ahead... lots of school projects, extra curricular activities, and more.  Here's to hoping I can survive.

Love,
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Here's to hoping we both survive! Hahaa I love that print and the pencils! Such a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shopping Rugs at RugUSA.com. The prices are too good to pass up! I'll have to check out Olive Box. :-)

    Anneke at www.thisthatandlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect! Definitely checking out their sale now. Gotta love the holidays ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those tree bark pencils! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Olive Box goodies! Putting that on my wishlist for the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top