Bedroom Reveal Featured on Made By Girl!


To see my entire bedroom reveal and source list, head over to Made By Girl.  The feature will be up at some point today! Thank you, Jen, for featuring my bedroom! Special thanks to Emily of Gem Photo for capturing my room so beautifully, and to the friends and etsy shops who helped fill my room with style and personality {all of which are credited over at MBG!} And of course, thanks to Hope for making the photos even more ridiculously cute.  My heart is so full.

Happy Wednesday!
Don't forget to enter the Grace and Lace Giveaway here. 
Love,
Photobucket

13 comments

  1. I can't wait to see the whole thing! Congrats on the feature and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelovelove the whole thing! I would move right in if that wasn't super creepy hahaha Congrats on the feature!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. SImply gorgeous...the bedroom and you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why you are totally going to decorate my place one day!! I loved it so much M :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your home on MBG today! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michaela, your room is just beautiful! So peaceful. Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, cannot even stand how amazing your room is. can.not.stand.it. LOVE it, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michaela, your room is beautiful! The wall color is one of my favorites...it's peaceful and feminine. You did a lovely job. I love the photo of you and Hope. Both of you are gorgeous gals! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved your bedroom reveal! such lovely colors and perfectly styled!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! It was nice to feature..it looks great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So proud of you! That room looks amazing. Love the dresser, so simple and sweet. But I think the gallery wall is my fave... you nailed it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top