You're Invited: Christmas Cheer Link Parties 2012


Can you believe it's almost the holiday season once again?! I can't get over how quickly life seems to be happening lately! Me and my best blog friends are so excited to be hosting the Christmas Cheer link parties again this year.  We can't wait to see inside your houses for the holidays, get the inside scoop to your favorite christmas treats and find out what you're wearing to festive fetes.

In order to get us all motivated, inspired and pass along some great ideas, here's what we're doing: Each party theme will be hosted by the corresponding blogger on the date you see above. All you have to do is go to the host's blog, see what they came up with, then link your project up with the host so everyone can see!  We had lots of fun with this last year, and I remember being blown away by some crazy-good Christmas decor. 


Here's the line up this year:

- Link up your Christmas Crafts with Cassie at Hi Sugarplum on Tuesday, December 4th. {Advent calendar, wrapping ideas, handmade ornaments-- anything crafty!}
- Link up your Mantle's with Michelle at Ten June on Thursday, December 6th. {Show us what's on your mantle...or if you don't have one, your faux mantle}
- Link up your Christmas Tree's with Megan at Honey We're Home on Tuesday, December 11th. {String up those lights and trim the tree. We can't wait to see if you prefer white or colored lights!}
- Link up your Holiday Recipe's with Natasha at Schue Love on Thursday, December 13th. {Do you make a traditional seasonal dish or have a favorite dessert for the holidays? This is where you tell us how to make those so we can enjoy them, too!}
- Link up your Christmas Vignette's with Courtney at A Thoughtful Place on Tuesday, December 18th. {Any corner of your home that's decked out for Christmas-- we want to see it}
- Link up your Holiday Apparel with me on Thursday, December 20th. {This can be holiday party outfits,  DIY accessories, hair do's etc}

In case you'd like to advertise the link parties on your blog, here's a small button for you! Feel free to put it on your sidebar, in your posts, or whatever you'd like. 

BIG thank you to Jessica at Creative Index who made our graphics for the link parties!! She's fab.


Get a-decoratin' friends! See you for our first party on December 4th. Who's planning to join in??
Love,
Photobucket

11 comments

  1. Can't wait. Excited for the holidays this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited! i love the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I'm gonna have to do this, looks like an excellently fun challenge :)
    And I am up for anything that spreads Christmas cheer!
    Count me in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this will be so fun to show what we have in our "new" home for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try not to go overboard on link-ups, but I can definitely see myself participating in a few of these. Thanks for the advanced notice, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be there or be square! I'll be there! Sounds like a lot of fun with my favorite group of bloggers! XOXO I have a J.Crew giveaway on my blog today to celebrate my 2 year blog anniversary! Stop by and join in on the fun! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a neat idea (and an adorable graphic btw). I've never actually done a link up, but this seems like a great opportunity! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love the graphic designs this year! She does amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You girls are the cutest! I love the collaborations you put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be awesome! So excited :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top