French Twist Braid Tutorial


A few weeks ago I shared this Look For Less DIY Glitter Shoes.  I tried my hair a new way that day, and thought I'd share how I did it.  Since I rarely put my hair up in a ponytail {not my favorite look on me personally}, I love trying new braids and up do's! Especially with the holiday's in full-swing, I think this French Twist Braid will come in handy.  You can check out my other hair tutorials all found in my FAQ page.  

French Twist Braid
Materials: hairspray, comb, elastic.
 

Hope this tutorial helps! 
***
In other news, at the end of the Summer I styled a sweet bridal shower shoot at a beautiful winery up in the Santa Cruz mountains with my best pal, Ashley.  My family and I are members at the winery, and it truly is the perfect backdrop for a bridal shower.  I hope you'll head over to Something Pretty to see the full feature!

As always, if you try the tutorial, please let me know how it works out! Would love to hear.  What are some fun ways you've been doing your hair lately?
Have a lovely Thursday!
Love,
Photobucket

11 comments

  1. A hair do Even I can manage! Gorgeous as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most lovely hair ever. I'm pretty jealous!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Very pretty hair :) I've been growing mine for years and I'm finally happy with it. Heading over to Something Pretty. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hairstyle is so pretty! I think I look ridiculous in ponytails, so I'm always looking for other types of updos...thank goodness for your hair tutorials :) So excited to have the shoot on Something Pretty today--I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tutorial! I have to try this! I always wear my hair the same! This will help me spice it up!
    haha!

    xox
    www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so so wish that I could do stuff like this with my hair!! Instead of just wearing it the same old way, again and again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling look!

    www.gbofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun to see you in sleeveless tops : ) Is it weird that I noticed that? Ha! Goodbye cold Seattle weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's so easy! It looked so complicated...I'm glad to see it won't take that long!
    Love that shoot. The details were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this shoot, Michaela! So stinking happy for Codie! Can't wait to try the rock candy in Champagne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never use the word swoon (there's a first time for everything!)...so yeah...I'm swooning over your hair. Why are you so lovely? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top