November Sponsors to Adore

Today I'm thrilled to be showing off my FAB November sponsors. There's a boatload of talent here, so pay close attention! From pretty sustainable candles, graphic design, photography, handmade goodies and fun blogs, these ladies have you covered. Be sure to check them out!
***
Hey y'all, I'm Alisha from the great state of Texas, and my little corner of the interwebs is over at Alisha & Brandon. Here I blog about everything from being anewlywed to my husband, my faith, adventures of building our new home, to my photography and travels, and everything in between. I'm obsessed with pumpkin spiced lattes, finding great bathroom accessories, and I love a good sarcastic comment. C'mon over and say hi! I love meeting new friends.

BLOG
***
Bridgeview Candles is a boutique candle company specializing in sustainable, hand-crafted wine and liquor bottle candles.  Each bottle is hand selected for its character.  After it is selected, it is carefully cut, polished and poured with only the best soy wax.  Once the pouring process is complete, each bottle is then fitted with a one-of-a kind handmade wooden lid that has been stained and hand-rubbed with an oil finish to complete the look these bottles deserve. The lids will vary from chestnut, oak, walnut, poplar, mahogany or cypress. The old barns Bridgeview Candles finds hold the secrets of the wood that will be part of our unique candles.

***
Hi, I'm Elizabeth, a freelance graphic designer with a love of interior design, designing blogs, and making things beautiful on a budget.   My website, TMC Designs is the place where your blog and website design becomes my one pursuit.  I’m excited about creating blogs and websites for clients whose personalities come alive with nothing less than fine design and creative individuality.  Your blog and your website should reflect who you are, and my goal is to create designs that represent you.  When I am not at my desk designing blogs, you can find me blogging about interior design and DIY projects at The Mustard Ceiling.  Stop by to say hello.

BLOG | WEBSITE

***
Hello, friends! My name is Bailey Jean and I'm just your typical Texas girl and a theatre performance at good ol' Baylor University. Sic'em bears! {Anchored in Love} is where I share my heart for people, Christ, theatre, photography, and DIY, and it is also where I get to meet wonderful bloggers and friends who share the same passions. I have an obsession with Anthropologie, Pinterest, Karen Kingsbury novels, Christmas music, and traveling and I'm not afraid to admit it. Please stop on by to join the adventure!  
"Finally {sisters}, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable --if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-- think about such things." {Phil. 4:8}


***
Aloha Michaela Noelle Design friends! My name is Michelle, but most of you know me as michabella. I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant. For those who don't know what Scentsy is, it's safe, wickless, scented candles! Low-watt bulbs heat up our hand-crafted warmers and melt the scented wax, filling your room with wonderful scents. With over 80 scents to choose from, there is something for everyone!!! Each month there a new warmer and scent comes out and is 10% off for that month! Holiday Lights (pictured above) is November's Warmer of the Month, each bulb lights up. There are also some great Scentsy deals going on right now. Head on over to my Facebook or Scentsy page to check them out & get some of your Christmas shopping done! 
Want to earn free Scentsy?! Ask me how!

***

I'm Eileen. I graduated in architecture three years ago and since have been working in interior design where I get to spend my days surrounded by things I love. a creative day is where I ramble about all things design, my many DIY projects and life. Come visit
***

Hey everyone! My name is Bri and I'm the girl behind the sassy blog Breezy Days. I'm a born & raised California girl trying to figure out how to survive in a small Utah town. I tell stories about: my everyday college/poor/newlywed life, how my husband and I fell in love, and about the outfits I wrangle together. Come on over to Breezy Days, I would love to meet you! 

BLOG
***
Told you they were great! Show them some love and enjoy your weekend. I'm off of school Monday and am going to a taping of The Voice with Julie.  I'm dying of excitement!! What are you up to?

Love,
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Such wonderful sponsors. Love Bailey Jean. Will have to look into those candles! Great Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check out all these lovely ladies and shops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top