Fashion: Snow Day












DETAILS | Navy Shift Dress: c/o Simple Southern Style; Tights: Target; Scarf: Target; Coat: Macy's; Booties: Steve Madden (Sale!); Gloves & Hat: Nordstrom

I just got in last night from Michigan where we got LOADS of snow! It was weird waking up in California without a blanket of white outside my window this morning, that's for sure. Even though I love my sunshine, there's something sweet and Christmassy, and oh-so-fun about being in the snow. Since I am from California, I struggled to know what to bring on this vacation to visit my friend and boyfriend in their arctic tundra ;) I pulled a few key things together: tights, long underwear, sweaters, this adorable coat, hats, headbands that cover my ears, and boots with warm, fuzzy socks!  It was so fun to spend some time with Ashley, baby Caleb and my guy (which you can see more of on my instagram!) 

This navy shift dress, though layered under a big wool coat, was a fun one to wear and I also can't wait to wear it in California (maybe minus a few layers!) Shift dresses are one of my very favorite types of dresses because the cut is so flattering and they're comfortable. To see some of my other favorite dresses, check out this post. Simple Southern Style is the sweetest shop that offers cute dresses, adorable sweaters and lots of other fun goodies for your wardrobe!

Do you live near the snow? What do you bundle up with?! 
xoxo
Photobucket

18 comments

  1. You are gorgeous. I love this outfit. Those booties are amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the navy dress and those tights are adorable!! Dressing in the snow is definitely challenging but it looks like you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorbs!! Love seeing you in the snow ;)
    & Caleb, oh Caleb <3333

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are super hot, friend! Seriously, you are beautiful my little snow bunny. And PS. I totally showed David your man on IG. He said, "good for M, he's a good-looking dude!" HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Your coat is adorable. I can't get over it! I am currently in Jacksonville, Florida and it is the opposite of snowy! I'll be heading up north soon though, so hopefully I will catch some snow before Christmas is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HIS LITTLE BOOTS and wee ankles poking out! Ah! Also, you look gorgeous and very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love snow photo sessions!! And a white christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some of my most fav pics of you ever....love them, you look gorgeous and those last 2 with baby Caleb....so very, very sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so adorable!! Love you in a snowy climate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this outfit!! So fun in the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable!
    I'm going home for the holidays, going from 100F in SE-Asia to 10F in Iceland! and hip high snow! So there is no way that you can dress that cute in those kind of circumstances. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm SO jealous! You look beautiful and the picture are great. I want snow so bad this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfection. All of it. :) And SNOW? I laugh at that one. Sand. All sand. Wah! :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah so much fun! Hope you have an amazing time with your bestie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your coat and hat! I live in Québec so yes, there is a lot of snow! I have a black peacoat, a plaid scarf and a similar hat in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those booties! This is seriously the most adorable snow day outfit ever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so adorable in all the snow! I hope you had a wonderful trip!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top