Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Finds: Dress Sale + 40% off Deals


Happy Friday! Here are some of my favorite sale finds for the weekend...

1. J.Crew Factory is offering 40% off clearance sales. I mean, this is crazy! You could get some of the below t-shirts for around $10! Use code EXTRA40.




2. Anthropologie is holding a 25% off dresses sale! Use code DRESSDAYS at checkout for the discount.



During their last dress sale, I scooped up this chambray dress and love it! I bought an XS Petite, because this particular dress runs a little big.

4. West Elm is holding some large sales on many items in their store. Couches are 20% off, 15% off wall decor, 30% off rugs!
3. Father's Day is next weekend! Shop all of Nordstrom's favorite gift ideas here. There's a bunch under $100 and even tons under $50!

If you want to see my favorite Father's Day gift ideas, check out my blog post on it HERE.

If you're still struggling, you can't go wrong with gift cards and a hand made card! E-gift cards are even more convenient :)


Have a wonderful weekend! We'll be traveling to see some of my best friends and I can't wait! Follow along on Instagram :) What are you up to this weekend?

xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress on you! You and your boyfriend are super cute! I'm also loving that couch!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crave Freebies for world residents are listed here. Updated daily. Crave Free Stuff to see the latest Free Samples offers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover