Friday Finds: Dress Sale + 40% off Deals


Happy Friday! Here are some of my favorite sale finds for the weekend...

1. J.Crew Factory is offering 40% off clearance sales. I mean, this is crazy! You could get some of the below t-shirts for around $10! Use code EXTRA40.




2. Anthropologie is holding a 25% off dresses sale! Use code DRESSDAYS at checkout for the discount.



During their last dress sale, I scooped up this chambray dress and love it! I bought an XS Petite, because this particular dress runs a little big.

4. West Elm is holding some large sales on many items in their store. Couches are 20% off, 15% off wall decor, 30% off rugs!
3. Father's Day is next weekend! Shop all of Nordstrom's favorite gift ideas here. There's a bunch under $100 and even tons under $50!

If you want to see my favorite Father's Day gift ideas, check out my blog post on it HERE.

If you're still struggling, you can't go wrong with gift cards and a hand made card! E-gift cards are even more convenient :)


Have a wonderful weekend! We'll be traveling to see some of my best friends and I can't wait! Follow along on Instagram :) What are you up to this weekend?

xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I love that dress on you! You and your boyfriend are super cute! I'm also loving that couch!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top