Monday, June 29, 2015

Get the Look: Coastal Home Tour

 To me, this home is casual, sophisticated, well-designed, interesting, resort-like, and a home that you could truly relax in. I've seen this updated beach home tour posted a few places, but it debuted on Style Me Pretty last week. Being so drawn to neutrals and blues recently, the feature caught my eye and I couldn't help but share it here, too! Some favorite details in the home include:

- The amount of seating in the family room. It's a lot of seating, but doesn't feel overwhelming or cluttered.
- Countertops in the kitchen.
- That bedroom. Oh me! Can I stay in there for just one night?! The flowy draperies, the seagrass chairs. It's everything.

You can get this beachy vibe below:

What's your favorite part about this home tour?



  1. I love the combination of white with wood accents! Those wicker chairs in the bedroom are amazing!


  2. All so stunning! Love the blues in the living room.

  3. Wow! This is so beautiful - so dreamy and crisp x

  4. Me oh my its simply stunning, defiantely a home you can relax and enjoy. An oasis away from real life, I'm loving blue and white lately too so the living room I think is my favourite, its so bold yet calm can't get enough!. I completely agree though that bedroom, can I stay there too?


Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover