5 Things to Look Forward to in Fall

Finally, we got a tiny break in the humidity here in Michigan yesterday. Coming from California, I was thrilled! With that, the cooler temps will be setting in in a few weeks, and it leaves me excited for Fall (though not excited for what's to follow...ehhh, winter.) Today I'm sharing just a few things that I'm looking forward to in the new season.

1. Fall is the perfect season for maxi dresses. Throw on a jean jacket and you're all set!





2. Pumpkins. My favorite are those fairytale pumpkins in white. Can't wait to go to the local pumpkin patch to scoop some up.

3. The candles. Oh heavens...the pumpkin spice, apple pie and all the other deliciously scented candles! I'm still trying to hold onto Summer for another few weeks, but boy will I be happy when I bust out the candles :)




4. Boots & booties. How could I leave this off my list?! The thing is, though, now that I live in Michigan I'm really only excited about wearing boots in the fall. The fact that I have to wear them everyday for 4-5 months (because of the snow!) kind of kills me. Nonetheless, I'm excited to break them out for the first time in a few weeks.

My black boots are on sale:






5. My cute boyfriend and I met in the Fall, so I'll always love it for that reason. You can read about our first few months in a long distance relationship here on Cottage Hill.


What are you excited about in the Fall?

Happy Thursday!
xoxo

Photobucket


2 comments

  1. I love fall. I'm working on a fall bucket list. :) My favorite season is actually winter though! :) So I am excited for the whole rest of the year. XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to boot season that's for sure and the pretty colors :) I am a summer girl and love the heat (minus the mugginess). Now that fall is here that means Christmas is coming and that is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE.

    Lauren Baxter | Lovely Decor
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top