Fall Essentials: Home Decor





DETAILSgold stemware / gray throw blanket / rug / seaglass lamp / quatrefoil pendant / candle holders / wall sconce / pom pom pillow / brass pear /

As I've mentioned, fall has been in the air...and then today it's going to be in the 80's again! That's Michigan for you, I guess ;) Just like my summer series Summer Essentials, I'm going to be doing the same thing for the next few weeks with Fall items. I can't wait to find some of my favorite items for my favorite season.

When I think of fall, I think of texture, metallics, cozy materials, layering, candles, and all that goodness. Fall is the transition between summer and winter, and the perfect time to start hauling out your cozy layers. Whether that be pillows with texture, throw blankets, lots of books, vases filled with branches, or beautiful fall wreaths, all of those elements go into creating a few updates for the new season.

Above are some of my favorite little touches for fall. I love the goblet trimmed in gold, this pretty charcoal throw blanket (comes in other colors, too), and these white washed candle holders

Hope you have a wonderful day!
xoxo


Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Beautiful essential list :) Love all of these!!

    Lauren Baxter | Lovely Décor
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top