Friday Finds: 40% Off Sale


It's Friday already! The weeks keep flying by for me. Today I wanted to let you know about one sale that's

Nordstrom is having their end-of-summer 40% off Clearance Sale. Great place for you to get wardrobe staples for next Summer or some new Fall pieces.

This dress is adorable!






Some fun home goods are also on sale. I'm drooling over this blanket! What a cute throw for Fall:




Don't miss the Men's sale section also!

Hope you all have a great weekend :)
xoxo


Photobucket
interior design website / services / portfolio


I want take a moment to remember those who gave their lives in our country's tragedy on this day many years ago. I could never express my thankfulness accurately. I'm praying for those families affected and for the strength of our country.

1 comment

  1. ahh, that blanket looks like a dream come true!!! so soft :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top