Halloween is this Saturday-- WHAT?! Which means the next day is a new month (and happens to be my birthday!) While Halloween has never been my favorite holiday, I couldn't help but round up a few cute ideas, projects and DIY's to try this week!
1. Jack-o-lantern Mango Guacamole
2. DIY Plaid Pumpkin
3. Last year, I changed out white candles for gold ones and kept pretty fall flowers in my home!
4. Sequin Pumpkins
5. DIY Fall Flower Arrangement
6. Decorating your Fall Mantel
7. Fall Leaves DIY
8. Apple Blackberry Hard Cider Recipe
9. Front Porch Decorating Ideas
10. Apple Cider Donut Holes
Have you done anything to decorate for the 31st?!
Have a wonderful day!