If you've been around here for long, you'll know that in addition to my interior design business, I'm also one of the co-founders of The Bloom Workshop. We have a couple different workshops this year, but one of the ones that we're most excited for is our workshop in May in Florida! I wanted to share a bit about it today.
We are thrilled to bring Bloom to Florida in 2016, and can't wait to host at the most stunning venue, The Lange Farms. Spanish moss covers live oaks on this farm property, complete with horses, rustic barn and the most gorgeous garden house where we will meet for lectures and hands-on learning. Southern details will be sprinkled throughout this two day event, with a fully southern inspired styled shoot (think sweet tea, overflowing bouquets and monograms).
If you're thinking of coming to Bloom Bash Florida, this is what you can look forward to:
- Two full days of education and learning. Time-tested strategies from industry leaders, practices you can put into action in your business and blog now, and hands-on training. Bonus pre-workshop networking mixer included.
- Day One Sessions include: Blogging, Social Media, Branding, Photography, Styling & Design.
- Day Two Hands-on includes: Floral arranging class, calligraphy class and your choice of two breakout sessions (Photography & The client experience OR Styling & Standard Principles of Design). Attendees will take home their floral arrangement and vessel as well as their full calligraphy kit including pen, nib, ink and instructional materials.
- A fully styled wedding photo shoot at the end of day two including tablescapes, florals, bride, groom and bridesmaid models and a styling station. Refine and develop your photography and styling skills in a relaxed environment where no one will compete to "get the shot". This is hands-on and attendees will be actively shooting and styling. Photos may be used for personal portfolios. We will also be sharing how to dream up and execute styled shoots of your own!
- Daily insight from a panel of hand-selected experts.
- Networking opportunities. Bloom takes pride in featuring speakers and guests who love to share their hearts and success.
- Catered breakfast and lunches on both days of the workshop.
- Professional headshots of yourself or your team. Ashley Slater Photography & Jennifer Blair Photography will be providing an opportunity for you to have your photos taken for your business or blog.
- A sweet bag of swag and other thoughtful gifts, sprinkled over the two day workshop.
On the second day of the workshop, we set up a gorgeous styled shoot for everyone to put what they learned into practice. Our styled shoot inspiration will center around our venue and aesthetic and we will be embracing all things Southern! The live oaks, Spanish Moss, horses and rustic barn will take center stage. Bows & Arrows floral will be designing our floral pieces including bouquets & table arrangements. Annie of Wildfield Paper Co. will be working with us to design a stunning invitation suite that evokes a nostalgic feeling of the Old South. Details like stunning engagement rings by Susie Saltzman, wedding gowns by Elizabeth Dye, ribbons, runners, and vintage furniture will bring this beautiful vision to life! A dessert bar by Hands On Sweets will feature cakes and a signature drink.
It's going to be a beautiful two days, with beautiful artists and vendors combining their talents. We can't wait!
You can see more details on our website, and register here. If you're interested in registering, please email me or comment below so I can give you a special discount for being a reader!