Valentine's Day Gifts for Her


DETAILS | initial necklace / Candle / PJ set / watch / gloss / perfume / reasons I want to marry you journal / date night in / floral PJ set /






Valentine's Day is this Sunday! How are we already in February? Today I'm sharing a few fun gifts for Valentine's Day. These picks are for your best friends, sister, or for you to add to your own wish list! Share them with your guy to drop the hint ;)

Here are a few more I'm loving!





What are your favorite gifts to give (or receive) on Valentine's Day? In addition to any of these sweet things, I LOVE getting spa day gift cards or a dinner out. I'll be back tomorrow with gifts for the guys.

Happy Monday!
xoxo


Photobucket

3 comments

  1. very nice products you mentioned here,

    thanks,
    www.eminentsoft.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that PJ set! It's so pretty!


    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wait, where is the floral cami and short set from, I thought that was the PJ set, but when I clicked the link it took me to the other PJ set you had shown!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top