Friday Finds: 20% off Jeans + More Spring Faves


This Friday is a crazy one. You see, today I'm moving out of my apartment that I've lived in for two years here in Michigan. Who knew you could acquire so much stuff in just two years?! I've been throwing out junk, organizing, and packing for almost 3 weeks now. I can't wait to move into my new apartment in a few weeks, but for now I'm living with my future mother-in-law (the new lease didn't quite line up, so that's why there's a bit of a gap in the timing!) The move couldn't have come at a worse time, as I leave on Sunday for Bloom Bash Florida, but it all got done nonetheless.

Anyways, on to our Friday Finds!

1. Anthropologie: 25% additional off sale + 20% off full price jeans. A good pair of jeans is the best investment, in my opinion. I've had a few pairs of jeans since my first year of college and they're still going strong! Here are my favorite styles:





Don't forget to check out tops under $50 on the sale rack, because you also get the additional 25% off!


2. LOFT: 40% off on spring arrivals! This is one of my very favorite places to shop. Cute, simple and affordable! I love all their basic tees and tanks. I also just bought this black romper (in a XS petite) and I ADORE it!





That's all for this week :) Happy Weekend!
xoxo


Photobucket

2 comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top