Saturday Sales!


Stopping in today with a few favorite finds on a Saturday! A bunch of sales are going on, so I figured I'd show you my favorite favorite item from each store. Here are the details below:

Madewell: 30% Spring Clothing with code ASAP30.

This dress has me swooning!


Kate Spade: 25% off sale with code SMILE. 

Mint bag? Yes please!


J.Crew: 40% off sale styles and 30% off everything else. Use code SCORE.

Confessions of a polka-dot addict: I love this.



H&M: Up to 50% off.

My favorite colors in one maxi dress! Adore this for easy summer living:


Have a great weekend!
xoxo



Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top