Friday Finds: Favorite Dress & Spring Styles

Happy Friday! I'm traveling back to Michigan today, but am stopping in with my favorite Friday Finds!


1. Anthropologie: 25% off clothing SALE styles! Use code XTRAXTRA. Here are my favorites:


Also! While not on sale, I have to share this adorable swing dress. It's perfect for spring and summer! I can't wait to wear it on our honeymoon!



2. LOFT: 50% off select Spring styles. I'm in LOVE with so many of these things! That romper, the maxi dress, and beach cover up. So stinkin' cute (and all things on my must-have list for summer!)



3. Nordstrom Rack: Always so many good deals here. Here are my favorite bags, dresses, shoes, and accessories:




Those are our best finds for this Friday! Hope you all have a great weekend!
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top