Home Tour: Eclectic Cape Cod




This Cape Cod home is so stunning. I could move in and be happy as a clam, as is! I love the eclectic, farmhouse touches mixed with beautiful and elegant touches. 









Photos by David Land for House Beautiful


There's just so many things I love, how could I choose just a few?! I'll try ;) The shiplap in the guest room, the twin beds in the kids' room, the antique chest as a vanity, the chalkboard wall (duh!) and all the gorgeous lighting. It's bright, airy, and delicate without being too feminine. What's your favorite part of the home?

Have a beautiful start to your week!
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Love the simple wooden dining chairs with linen table cloth. Sometimes simple is best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Marianne's home from miss mustard seed :) Its so beautiful yet cozy. My favorite is the shiplap and chalkboard wall.

    Lauren | Lovely Décor
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top