Home Tour: Nantucket Home with Hues of Blue

Boy, oh boy, do I have a beautiful house tour for you today! When I stumbled upon this stunner, I knew I had to share it. It's a good mix of elegant, casual, neutral with intentional color (but it doesn't feel overwhelming), thoughtful details and a lived-in, homey look. Take a look to see what I mean!


I love this entry way so much! The color is gorgeous. For some reason, I'm so drawn to the fact that it's color, but it doesn't seem to be overpowering, probably due to the fact that the rest of the walls in surrounding rooms are neutral.


So many windows!! I love the natural light. The pops are blue are perfectly scattered throughout the room. I read in the home tour on Trad Home that the white walls are "White Dove" by BM. I've used this color in clients homes before and it's the perfect creamy white.

Okay, guys. Let's chat about this room. It's a dining room that appears to have TWO dining tables. This homeowner must have a huge family! I love that settee piece in the middle of the room. The colors are amazing-- a needed burst in a neutral room. The height of the back is also awesome because it causes the eye to go up and creates height.


Look at this beautiful kitchen! White cabinets with a darker kitchen island and clean hardware. I love that the pop of blues is still continuing throughout this whole first level.

The office; so cozy and quiet.

This powder bath's wallpaper is gorgeous! In a small space like this, a bold pattern is a show stopper.

Possibly my favorite room in the house is this bedroom! I've always been a fan of red, white, and blue schemes. With 4th of July right around the corner, I love this room even more. The way they distributed the color with more blue to red, was right on point to make sure the balance was kept.



This bedroom just looks like a retreat. Sign me up :)

You can shop the look below:




Do you love the home as much as I do? If this was on Air bnb, I'd reserve a slot asap! :)

Have a wonderful Thursday! Happy birthday to my husband!!
xoxo


Photobucket

2 comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top