Friday Finds: Cozy Winter Sale Finds

This has been the busiest week for me! Between two design consultations for clients, a few client appointments, and getting everything ready in order to launch our 2018 Bloom Workshop schedule, I've been go-go-go! It's all been good work, but I'm thankful for a weekend in site. If you're a small creative business owner looking to invest and grow your business in 2018, we'd LOVE to meet you at a workshop. Take a look at our website on Monday when we launch our schedule. For now you can get on the email list, so you'll be the first to know!

All I've got is winter on the brain today, so if you live in a sunny part of the country, this post might not be for you ;) 4 of my favorite stores are having great sales this weekend, so I found a few of my favorite sweaters and tops that are great for winter (if layered) that are on my wish list!
Anthropologie: tag sale-- 40% off sale, sale!
J.Crew Factory: 30% off purchase with 1 item, 40% off with 2 items, 50% off with 3 items+
LOFT: 50% off everything with code COZY
Nordstrom: up to 50% off in sale- great winter finds in the sale section! 
I had to quickly share that I got this pair of gloves for Christmas (because #michiganwintersarenojoke) and they've helped my hands stay much warmer! They're lined with the shearling, which is why they're a lot warmer than the other Ugg gloves that I used to have.

Pretty much everything last thing you'll see below is on sale from the above stores! If you couldn't tell, I'm loving the turtleneck / cowl neck trend. So cozy!

Speaking of winter, I'm sending out my January newsletter about safer beauty products and skincare next week! If you'd like to receive it (there will be some great tips in there for combatting winter skin!) just sign up here.
Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top