Client Project Guest Room Design

One of my new construction clients' houses is SO close to being done! I can't wait to see all the finishings in place like flooring, countertops, paint, etc! It's going to be one gorgeous home and of course, I'll be giving you peeks along the way. We just got done with the design for one of the two guest bedrooms and I love it so much, I have to show you.

This is one of my favorite clients to work with because they know what they love when they see it and they totally trust me with my style. She is so encouraging to me, sending little texts letting me know how much she loves how it's all coming together! I love that. It's an honor to be designing this home with them. 

Here's a peek at the guest room. This room will be for my client's mom when she comes to visit.


garden stool / art / nightstands / knobs / chair 

She wanted something sweet and feminine with some floral touches since she loves flowers and gardening. We went neutral with the bedding (so gorgeous against this upholstered headboard!) but will be adding a gorgeous accent pillow in a lumbar with a hint of blue to tie in the floral art for the wall. They will be framed in gold frames to tie in the gold mirror, lamps and a couple other touches in the space. A cozy reading chair and garden stool will finish off the guest bedroom for her mom!

What I love most about this is that it's a mix of low and moderately priced pieces. Nothing is breaking the bank by any means, but there are also really cheap items like the ikea nightstands. To mix it up a little and dress things up, we're switching out the knobs! The mirror looks a lot more expensive than it is which I always love (ha!) and the lumbar pillow is a little more pricey, but doesn't put them over because everything else is so reasonable. 

I can't wait to see this design come to life! Now onto designing a half bath and finish up the master bedroom design.

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top