Friday Finds: Oh Happy Day

Hi friends! It's been a while since I've done a Friday Finds post with you. I had fun pulling some favorites together!

1. I'm in LOVE with this adorable tee for two reasons. One, such a cute phrase and reminder to be happy! Two, every sale supports my friend Jordan and her husband, who are adopting a baby! Each sale goes straight towards their adoption fund. SO FUN! I've felt such a tug towards the fatherless and the orphan and I think we're all called to support them in some way. Maybe we're not called to adoption specifically, but we can certainly help others!

PS. August Cloth is one of my favorite boutiques :)

2. LOFT is having a sale on some summer markdowns! My favorite thing is this adorable striped dress! Tops are also 40% off.




3. If you were around here yesterday, you'll know that Beautycounter is having a rare 20% off sitewide sale! Just use the code LOVE for your discount at checkout. This is a great time to try out or stock up on your safer, cleaner beauty products! If you want my recommendations, go to this post to find out!

4. Anthropologie's dresses are 20% off! No code needed, it's reflected at check out. My standouts are below:

5. I'm working on a little girl's room design and just got the most adorable samples in for window bench fabric. I can't wait to see what we go with and get the bench all made! Here are the samples I ordered:


This bow one also! It wouldn't link in the photos above.

That's all for this Friday! Hope you enjoy your weekend:)
xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

2 comments

  1. Oh no! Loft and Anthro having a sale at the same is never good for a wallet! lol Also, I love that tee! Such a cute idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know!! LOFT is always having a sale though, it seems ;) I loved the tee idea as well! Such a fun way to raise money.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top