Client Reveal: Boy's Gingham Nursery & Bathroom

I didn't mean to, but I ended up taking about a week off blogging and it was a needed break! We enjoyed a really lovely Easter day complete with sunshine and dinner with my in-laws. I hope yours was special, too!

Today I'm showing you the boy's bedroom and the shared jack & jill bathroom of the client project I've been revealing over the last few weeks! This little boy is a little under 2 years old and is so cute! I loved getting to know him and his older sister (who's room I'll share next week!) We went with a pretty gingham pattern for the feature fabric in the room, Coventry Gray on the walls and then the beautiful trim work on the main crib wall in white. I love how it turned out and hope you do, too!









Under the curtains we also did roller shades to give more privacy, but also the option of not having to black out the room (since the curtains are black out). They are light filtering, offer privacy, and are super easy to put up and down.


This is the jack and jill bathroom in between the two kid's bedrooms. White cabinets, a lovely quartz countertop, fun lights, and an adorable hexagon backsplash complete the room!


Separated with a pocket door is the shower/tub and toilet. I LOVE this sweet sign by Feather & Birch.







Steve Visser Builder  / Flowers / Roller Shades / Photos & Design: Michaela Noelle Designs



Other Rooms in this House:
Kitchen & Dining Room
Living Room
Master Bedroom & Bathroom

If you need design services for a room(s) in your home, please email me! I'd love to chat about your project and see how we can work together. hello @ michaelanoelledesigns.com


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top