Fashion Friday #2!

This is my second week writing my Fashion Friday segment.  Yay!

Here's what I wore today:

Dress: Franchesca's- $28
Sweater: Nordstrom- $30

Wedges: American Eagle- Not sure, but no more than $20!

Ring: Pier1 Imports (can you believe it?!): $3

Basically, I'm trying to wear all my dresses one more time before I move!! Cause when I get there, it's straight to this:
Leggings(sometimes multiple layers), coats, scarves, hats!

Happy Friday!

Love and Fashion Friday,
Michaela


3 comments

  1. I love that gray jacket too and think I saw it at Nordstroms today (or one very similar)

    I have an idea for something over the bed on the new coral wall, since you asked! You described your house as Country Ranch with a modern twist...you already have the "country with the bedding,etc so perhaps a more modern mirror over the headboard-maybe one with some antique brass on edges....I saw something like I'm thinking of at Crate N Barrel other day....just a hint of modern but with antique edges...there were three in diamond shapes hanging together over a bed I like!..just an idea.. Thanks Michaela for encouraging me to hang the painting in my bedroom despite "dining scene". I hung it today over my bed and really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Flats, Sport, eDressMe Private Label, Gigi Prom, Camis, Swimwear, Jumpsuits, Designer Dresses, Charms, Cosabella, DuMi, Badgley Mischka, Corsets and Basques, Kitty, Charms, Heeled Sandals, Trench Coats on sale designed by J Brand, Mommy Tags, J.W. Hulme Co., Mighty Fine T- Shirts, Basix, Scala, Wildfox Jeans - always on sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top