Warm Clothes, Please!

Since I'm moving to Seattle in 9 days (Oh my gosh!! Nervous. Excited. AH!), I've been looking at clothes. Not just any clothes, though.  Warm ones.  Because it rains there, if you didn't know, and it's also really cold for my liking.  But I will get through it!

Here are some cute clothes that I am now coveting:

This jacket over this cute shirt:

(from Nordstrom)


This is from Anthro, and it would work well with leggings under the dress.  This is my favorite outfit I found.  I also want the horse (:

On a more practical level, I'm going to need to invest in another North Face jacket to stay dry.  I have a pink one, but if I wear it everyday, I don't want people to think I only have one jacket.  Because jackets are your outfits in Seattle. This year I'm going to fully embrace the cold weather.  Yay.

Happy Wednesday!  I can't wait to show you my guest room reveal tomorrow!

Love and Warm Clothes,
Michaela

1 comment

  1. That jacket is super cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog-God bless you in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top