Karol's Bedroom Redo!

This past week I helped my friend Lisa's mom, Karol, redo her daughter's room.  Heather lives in So Cal for college, but she just got ENGAGED and needed a place to come home to in Nor Cal when she visits her parents. Unfortunately, we don't have any before pictures (but basically it was plain with a twin bed.  All the frames on the wall are new, or repurposed).  So I will just show you the finished product!  It turned out real cute and totally updated!

White picture frames were the perfect touch above the bed.  We spray painted some wood frames white and made our own custom gallery wall.

Desk Area.  The pictures above the desk are out of a small calender and the frames are from the dollar store! Love fun art on a budget!

Cute brown curtains tied back with silk blue bows are perfect to anchor that side of the room.

A wonderful candle stand and candle (that smells delicious) from Pier1 Imports completes the end table.

I had lots of fun with Karol working on this project! I loved all our little ideas that didn't cost us much! Hope you all enjoy it, too (:

Love and Cute Rooms on a Budget,
Michaela

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top