Just My Style: A Newfound Treasure

Continuing along in the Just My Style series, I've asked the beautiful Anna, from A Newfound Treasure, to share a little about her personal style. This girl has style for days- both in design and fashion! Take it away...
***

Hello! I'm Anna from A Newfound Treasure, and I'm back today to take part in the "Just My Style" series while sweet Michaela is away. I had a hard time choosing between sharing the style of my wardrobe and the style of my home, but ultimately chose to go the fashion route...
I recently scored this cute top by Sunday in Brooklyn at my local TJMaxx, and I am in love with it. It's black and flowy with fringe... what's not to love?! It is the perfect addition to my wardrobe. I've been pairing it with denim shorts which gives me an effortless chic look instantly!
My style is very relaxed and easy. Being a mother of 2 boys, I am usually sporting a messy top knot along with my favorite F21 skinny's. I do like a polished look, but when it comes down to the day-to-day, I tend to gravitate toward simple and light layers that I can dress up or dress down. Maxi skirts are my go-to! My closet is filled with bright pops of color that I mix with patterns and textures year-round. Here's a little peek:
Hope you enjoyed the look at my style here, today. Thanks for having me!
***

Aren't you all dying over that chunky, turquoise necklace?! Thanks for sharing, Anna. What are a few words to describe YOUR style??

Love,
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Thanks again for having me! I enjoyed sharing here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is SOOO cute! Can't believe she found it at TJ! Great style...I'll take it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that top! I need to check out my local TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love that turq necklace! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little peek at your clothes and jewels, love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top