Pillow Talk

We're all looking for ways to freshen up one room or another in our homes, and one of the most inexpensive ways I have found to do that is to do one of the following: a new pair of curtains, paint the walls a new color, or pick up some new throw pillows!


Today I'm here to help you on that last one. My sweet sponsor, Karen, of Simply Pillow, makes lovely pillow covers that are oh-so-affordable! So, look no further if you're trying to find some cute and budget friendly pillows as a fun way to dress up your room.  Take a peek:
2. Yellow Chevron {my favorite!}

These pillows are all at a huge discount right now, coming in at only $11! What a steal.  Karen's other pillow covers are equally as cute and are only $15, but she's offering a 10% discount to my readers with this code: MWD10 {this only applies to the regular priced $15 pillow covers}

***
Thank you for all your input on my room paint colors yesterday! Continue to weigh in over the weekend :) I'm taking a little family vacation this weekend, but can't wait to decide and paint the room soon.

What's your favorite way to add new life to a room?
Happy shopping and happy Friday!! 
Love,
Photobucket

PS. Now accepting sponsors for July! Email me for rates and info :) michaelawarner90@gmail.com

4 comments

  1. These are fantastic. I have been on the hunt for new couch pillows to liven up our brown couch. The originals have faded so badly. These covers look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I'm currently hunting some nice solid pillow covers or textured covers to go on my floral print sofa. I love how pillows can really make a space complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric choices!! Have a great weekend with the family. Katie got her official room assignment today, Collins 5th floor with Alicia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are absolutely gorgeous! I really love the chevrons and the pink and green one!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top