Lovely Sponsors

It's the weekend...we all love that :) I'm busy refinishing an entry table for a sweet friend. Hopefully I'll be sharing that with you next week over here on the blog. Here are a few friends I think you all will love...my beautiful June sponsors! They are all super creative and talented. I can't handle it. Be sure to stop by and say hello!
***




Brianne & Danielle. Together we're the Ravenna Girls. We are two Seattle gals who are trained as architects and are nerds for design. Our blog is a chronicle of home renovation on our 1922 bungalow, as well as our search for vintage treasure, crafty DIYs, and some other random life thrown in! We also have two etsy shops, one for vintage finds and one for vintage upcycled handmade items

SHOP | BLOG
***




Hey y'all! I'm Nicole. A blog designer, renovation addict, momma, & wife. I'm obsessed with all things fashion, design, and diy which you will all find on my blog. Along with a whole lot of my sweet little sidekick, L who turned one in May. Currently I am in the process of switching blog homes. You can find me on my new blog, Our Crazy Beautiful. So come on over to my little spot in blogland and be sure to say hi!


BLOG
***




My name is Brittany Liljeqvist and I am a textile and interior designer based in sunny Los Angeles.  I am starting my own business, a small textile design studio, which is my biggest passion and I am excited to debut my collection this Fall.  My blog, Classically b, is where I share my design and style inspiration as well as my love of travel and adventures of starting a small business.


BLOG
***
If you're interested in advertising on MND in July, shoot me an email! michaelawarner90@gmail.com


Have the best weekend xo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top