Summer Essentials: Shirts, Tanks & Tees


I'm back for the second installment in my Summer Essentials series. This week it's all about the tops! In Michigan it's very humid (compared to California, where I am from!) so I tend to stick to light weight tanks, tees and blouses. Here are a few of my go-to tops. I actually have many of them-- including the top white shirt, bottom left blush top (on sale for $15!), and bottom right aqua tank (on sale for $15!)

There's just something about white shirts that get me every time. They go with absolutely everything! This is definitely the color I gravitate towards most. What about you?

You can shop all of the looks right here, but my favorite is the Pineapple shirt! It's on sale + an additional 15% off right now:





What are your summer top essentials?

Don't forget to shop the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale! There's only a few days left.

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with that gold pineapple tee!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pineapple shirt has my heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top