Fashion: Black Lace Romper








DETAILSRomper (on sale!) / Jacket (similar) / Necklace-- get your first month of Rocksbox FREE with code michaelanoelledesignsxoxo at checkout / Shoes

Shop my favorite rompers:



Shop my favorite denim jackets:




As you may know from Instagram, I was in Texas last week to celebrate my brother's college graduation. I had a great time seeing my family! (Aren't they adorable?!) Texas was hot and humid last weekend, so I wore this black romper to his graduation ceremony with heels. Casual, yet sophisticated, and dressed up with a statement necklace. It's breezy, easy to throw on, and sleek (I love that about black!) For some reason, in super hot states, they like to blast the AC indoors, so I came prepared with my jean jacket. It's a spring and summer go-to item for me!

I'm so into rompers right now, I could buy alllll of them. Do you love them as much as I do? I rounded up my faves above. The one I'm wearing is 30% off! (PS. I'm wearing a petite extra small and I'm 5'4", usually a small in other stores, but LOFT runs big)

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo


Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top