Fashion: Lace Shorts




DETAILSwhite lace shorts (mine are XS) / Coral top /


My shoes are from last year, but here are some cute strappy ones that have a similar look:



Last week when we were in Texas, we took a trip to Magnolia Market (more about that here!) and this is what I wore. It was hot hot hot that day, so I'm thankful I had on something breezy and light. I'd been looking for lace shorts forever and finally I found them, at Target! They are stretchy at the top, so that's a plus ;)  Here are some other cute lace short option:




Anyone else have a pair yet? Hope you enjoy your day!
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top