New Apartment Sneak Peek


I'm excited to share a few really bad pictures of my new apartment with you! I started moving in yesterday and today we're doing the big stuff-- lots of furniture to get moved in. I'm already exhausted ;) Please excuse the boxes, the mess and the poor lighting, but I wanted you to see the place before all the decorating ensues! This will be our first apartment together, as McCann will be moving in after we get married in September. Obviously my last apartment was a bit feminine, so we will be blending our two styles and making the place feel like home to both of us. Can't wait to show you in the coming months!

For now, here's what it looks like today...

This is the entry, you look right into the hall coat close and then straight into the kitchen. To the right is the dining space and beyond that is the living room.

A peek at the kitchen. Dying over the white cabinets!!! :)

Here's a wide shot of the kitchen, which opens to the living room.

Standing in the kitchen, looking into the dining and living room. 

Dining room. That half wall there is covering the stairs down to the front door. 


Standing in the living room looking towards the little hall to the bedroom (right) and bathroom (left):

Bathroom: 


Bedroom! Love the light in here.

Bedroom again, facing the door (you can see into the bathroom) and the closet door.

I'm so excited to get everything in and start the decorating process. 

Hope you have a wonderful day!
xoxo


Photobucket

6 comments

  1. I love how open it is! Reminds me a little of our first apartment. Can't wait to see how you decorate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love all the pretty lighting! It'll be so beautiful when its decorated I am sure!

    xo, Shelby
    www.prettyinthepines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That light is great! Our first apartment always felt so dark to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that natural light! I know that's going to be a deciding factor in the next place I get ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m trampled by your contents carry on the wonderful work. It’s amazing to visit again n again coming to your blogs the superb effort is here.The writer understand better the mind of people what they want to learn through their writing therefore this article is outstanding. Thanks!!! kitchen remodel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it friend - what a beautiful, big, open space and so much fun to decorate and start a new chapter x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top