Relaxing Weekend + Favorite Sweet Tea


How was your Memorial Day Weekend? We had a great time relaxing, hanging out with friends and sitting by the pool. Thankfully it was great weather, which allowed for extra fun sitting out on our patio with a cool drink in hand. If you know me, you know I love tea! It brings up memories of sipping my grandma's delicious iced tea by her pool when we visit in the warm months. She makes it unsweet, then we sweeten it ourselves to our liking, which is nice because often sweet tea is insanely sweet (and leave you with a film of sugar on your teeth.) Finding a delicious sweet tea that's not TOO sweet made me really happy! Enter Milo's Cafe Style Tea.

Last week I headed to Walmart to grab a few jugs of Milo's. They have 4 flavors, but the sweet tea and green citrus tea stood out to me. Being that it was Memorial Day Weekend, I knew I could bring the tea to at least one of the gatherings we were attending over the weekend. (They were a hit!) My favorite was the sweet tea. It's organic and all natural, which makes me love it even more, because THAT is hard to come by! I should mention that because of they are all natural teas, they are located in the refrigerated juice and dairy section (took me a minute to find them!)

Many of you know I just moved into a new place a few weeks ago, so it's been a whirlwind of unpacking, decorating, and cleaning. This weekend was the first time we actually sat outside on our cute little patio to enjoy some treats, sips and good conversation. The patio is almost all decorated. I just want to add some pretty market lights to the ceiling and maybe a lounge chair. For now, my small table for 2, succulent and hydrangea plant are perfect! Here's a little sneak peek:







With summer here to stay, it's the perfect time to grab your friends and family, some good eats and a delicious drink everyone will love, for a BBQ, pool party of casual get together. Head to the store locator to see where you can pick up Milo's tea!

Happy Tuesday :) Hope you enjoy your week (hooray for a short week after a fun holiday weekend! PS. Tomorrow is June 1st-- what the WHAT?!)
xoxo

Photobucket
interior design website / services / portfolio


This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Milo’s Tea, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #TastetheMilosDifference  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

1 comment

  1. I have been making some flavoured ice teas at home and adding fruit and herbs, such a refreshing drink, especially in summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top