Fixer Upper Carriage House Tour





It's about time for a Fixer Upper home tour, because guess what?! I'm in Waco this week for my brother's graduation and you can bet I'll be going to Magnolia Market while I'm here. I can't wait! Even if I do have to stand in line for 2 hours...it's happening ;)

I'm sure you know that Chip & Joanna have expanded their Magnolia brand into a bed and breakfast in Waco. (This is old news, I know!) This beautiful and charming little home is the carriage house of the B&B. I've heard it's booked for years to come already...wow!









Photos by Rachel Whyte for Fixer Upper

Isn't it lovely?! The copper sink...I die! That relaxing bedroom with beautiful textures-- I could stay there all day long. What's you're favorite part of the carriage house?

Follow along on Instagram to see peeks of the store as I share them! 

xoxo


Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Do you know where I can buy the chandelier above the kitchen table? Anyou info about the brand, price, designer would be much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know where I can buy the chandelier above the kitchen table? Anyou info about the brand, price, designer would be much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top