Friday Finds: Magnolia Home

via


DETAILScrate / window frame wall art / towel rack / metal sconce / lift top end table / scallop mirror / wood tray / metal stool


This week's Friday Finds are all things Magnolia Home. You know my love for Fixer Upper and Magnolia Market (and I'm sure you share in it!) so I rounded up my favorite pieces from their Home collection. I love the simplicity of the pieces. My favorite piece is hands-down that arched window wall art. It would go perfectly in my apartment right now.  It's the perfect accessory for above the mantel, in an entry way over your console table, or above your bed. All of the pieces in the collection look unique, which is something I think everyone craves for their home! Do you have anything from Magnolia Home?

Have the best weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. We are professional in website development and designing. You can get our services in website design and send bulk sms or sms services. We give guaranty and best quality of our work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top