Lake Michigan Engagement Pictures Part 1




A few weeks ago we headed out to Holland, Michigan right on the lake to take our MI engagement pictures. If you think we already took engagement pictures, you'd be right ;) You can find them here! Since those were taken in California, we also wanted to take some in Michigan at one of McCann's favorite places. My BFF Ashley treated us to these gorgeous images as a gift and I'm just so thankful. My heart is overflowing with love when I look at these. I'll show you part two next week!











Dress: Rent the Runway  / Photos: Ashley Slater Photography 

I can't wait to get these printed and frame a few after our wedding. I'll be creating a really pretty wedding gallery wall. I can't wait to get started and show you!

xoxo

Photobucket

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous images. And I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley is amazing! Gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the bare feet with the suit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! Lake Michigan is my favorite place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful!!! Ashley did a great job, but she had some beautiful material to work with. Love your dress too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply beautiful!!! the lighting in all the pics is to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning. You look beautiful Michaela! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top