Friday Finds: Spring Clothing & Shoe Faves

Hey there! After another busy week, it's Friday again so I'm sharing my favorite finds with you!


1. Lots of great sale items-- a bunch of fun picks for spring!



2. Other fun favorites for spring, including some adorable rompers:



3. The new shoe trend are these espadrilles. I remember I had a pair in high school and loved them. I can't wait to get a pair this year and relive those days ;)



4. I'm obsessed with these flats:


5. LOFT: up to 30% off everything with code SPRING17. A few of the things that caught my eye:




6. I shared a few styling and photography tips over on the Bloom Workshop's blog this week! Check it out if you're in need of some tricks :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend, friends! We're spending it at a friend's birthday party, then doing some relaxing on Saturday (excited for this as last weekend was really busy!) and church on Sunday. Weekends = time with my husband, so I'm excited about that!

TGIF
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top