Recipe: 10 minute Chinese Chicken Salad


I'm excited to share one of my favorite spring and summer recipes with you today! It's a Chinese Chicken Salad recipe that my mom taught me and it literally takes 10 minutes to put together. #winning

Ingredients:

Chicken (can be a rotisserie chicken, chicken breasts that you grill up or Trader Joe's precooked chicken, like I used this time)
3-4 green onions
A bunch of grapes
1 can mandarin oranges
Butter lettuce
Romaine lettuce
Crispy noodles
Slivered almonds
Sesame oil
Sesame vinaigrette
Champagne dressing (my fave! we use it on everything!)

Here's the chicken I used this time, but I do prefer using rotisserie:

The only prep you have to do is slice your grapes into smaller pieces, cut your mandarin oranges in half, chop your green onions, and toast your almonds. I put them in this baking dish for 5 minutes in 350 degree oven. (This worked great, because I also baked some rolls to go with dinner :))


Once everything, except your crunchy noodles, are in the salad bowl, I do 1 tablespoon of each of the following to make my dressing. If you really want to go for the authentic Chinese Chicken Salad taste, then skip the champagne dressing, but I think it brings a lightness to it. I love the taste of the mix.


Healthy and delicious! I love the crunch this salad has. Give it a try and let me know what you think! We really enjoyed it this past week :)


Happy Wednesday!
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top