Friday Finds

Well, this has been a heavy week. My heart is breaking for the families and communities in Florida affected by pain and death. As we watched interviews from young kids telling us of their teachers who were hero's and good friends who are gone, I couldn't help but cry. I just wanted to say that we are praying for you -- for anyone who might feel the sting of death. 

Like usual on Friday, I'm sharing a few of my favorite finds with you today that I thought you might want to know about!
1. These booties that I grabbed last fall on sale are on sale now for even less! I'd size down a 1/2 size. Nordstrom's Winter Sale is happening now!

2. This maxi dress is a favorite of mine because it's so simple, but such a great staple! It's on sale now and comes in a bunch of colors. Perfect for fall and spring with a denim jacket and of course, it's perfect for summer!

3. It's a goal of mine to be consistent in working out. One thing that helps me with this? Cute work out clothes ;) These workout pants are adorable. I love the mesh detail! This top is super fun, too. Wait till you see the back!

4. I am absolutely in love with this blush flowy top!! And it's under $20. I have no idea how! It looks so expensive. 

5. I found some really cute graphic tees, a lot of them are on sale. I love these for spring! Just throw a sweater over it and pair it with some cute denim-- you're good to go!



6. Okay girls, if you're not using a face oil yet, you should be!! It's so important to our skin's health, elasticity, brightness, skin tone, and complexion to replace the oil on our skin after washing it off, with a really good oil. I love all three of Beautycounter's oils (Brightening, Plumping, and Balancing). They are great for different things. I get a lot of emails from readers who are wondering about what to put on their skin if they have uneven skin tone or struggle with acne. The balancing oil is PERFECT for that! You put it on your clean skin mixed in with your moisturizer or before your moisturizer. Whatever you like best! This really helps hydrate your skin, too. 

The difference I find in my skin since using an oil is incredible!


8. So I've been on the hunt for more safe nail polish options recently, because I always have polish on my nails and I can't imagine they're great for you ;) One of the top rated more natural companies is called Butter LONDON and they are "8-free" which means they don't contain 8 of the worst chemicals usually found in nail polish (incase you're interested they're  Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluen, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, and TPHP). I have a few of these colors and I do love them! They stay on great and are beautiful colors. Right now I'm loving this purple tone!




Alrighty, that's it for this week. Hope you enjoy your weekend! Ours will be spent doing our taxes...womp womp.
xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

  1. Love the pink flowy top! Blush pink is definitely a favorite of mine right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top