Field Trip: Ann Sacks

On Tuesday my Materials class went to Ann Sacks, a tile and stone showroom.  It was beautiful! I could have spent hours walking around the space, drooling over all the tiles they have to offer.  We saw many collections from the talented Barbara Berry and Michael S. Smith.  So what am I waiting for??  Here's the showroom!


There's walls are all exposed brick which is a great back drop for the shelves and tile samples.  I didn't know where to look, everything was so pretty!




This would be perfect for a feature wall of a powder room:

love this Barbara Barry tile. It's simple, classic, chic and has lots of texture.
This farm sink is all marble. It's beautiful! But if this is your style, know you have rinse it out if there are colored liquids, or they'll stain.

I just adore all these mosaic tiles. I would die to put one of these as a backsplash or a detail behind a cook top range.


This was one of my favorite tiles.  It's simple but it has texture.  I think it'd be a perfect for for my all white dream kitchen (:

This is all the same marble material, just running different directions in order to create some visual interest. 


Do you like it? Or is it too much?


I wish I could have taken all of you with me to the showroom. It's gorgeous! I've learned I love tile, flooring, and countertops. There's so many options, and they're always able to customize in order to get just the look you're going for (:


Have you ever spent hours in a tile shop?


I'm sharing this post with the beautiful Amanda:
 Weekend Bloggy Reading


Love and Field Trips,

23 comments

  1. Yes! I love it! It's a gorgeous bath! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous tiles! I could spend hours in there too.. and spend lots of $$$ too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in love with that barbara barry tile. soooo amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great selection!! I'd have a hard time choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! i think i shall be a faithful follower <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that you go on a gillion field trips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your field trips! I want to go! On the bright side, you take fabulous pictures and make me feel like I was there :)
    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all those sinks!! this class sounds like a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and this is why I wish I lived in a big city! Lots of stylish choices!

    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can and have spent endless hours at tile showrooms. Ann Sacks have beautiful tile and their showroom always looks to classy and sofisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never done that, but it looks like so much fun! What a neat opportunity! Have a great Thursday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS!

    Love that black and white bathroom! And that farmhouse sink!

    Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks amazing! So many fab options!! I really like that all white sample you pulled :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE those mosaic tiles!! I've never seen anything like them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Ann Sacks tile! We have some in our home. You should also visit the United Tile showroom in Renton. Great selection and wonderful designers to help.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't even think that we have a tile shop. At least not like that one. We have Home Depot. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun field trip! The mosaic tiles are my fave :) Can't wait to buy a house and spend lots and lots of time in these places!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love it!! and i spend hours upon hours in any home wares type of store! i cannot wait to decorate my own house :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so over-the-moon in love with all things tile...those mosaics have my heart going into overdrive! So stunning!!! Big fan of that Barbara Berry, too...*sigh* someday, right? (c:

    Thanks for your sweet comment, I hope you come enter my giveaway! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ugh!! Is that marble farmhouse sink to die for or WHAT??? I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You get to go on such cool field trips! I went to school for interior design but we were stuck in Corvallis so there weren't a lot of field trip opportunities! The tile stores are so amazing! I have never been to Ann Sacks but have been meaning to go in Portland. Your photos have inspired me to make a trip ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my word!! I think I would have died and gone to heaven! I swear, you have the best field trips ever. I'm with you on the all-white...so nice and classic looking, but with nice texture. Thanks so much for linking up with me, girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top